• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagGem purchase questionSource
star.5296
Target Source
#1 -

Hope this is the right section __

Hi there , so I recently tried (like15min ago) to purchase some gems. I had paid off my credit card on Friday but I guess it hadn’t been processed yet. So I was wondering after I tried to purchase gems if I was going to be charged at all, it said to contact customer service to confirm my identity, but I have yet to do that. So yea, just wanna know if I’m going to be charged

Thanks!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

You will be charged, but you won’t receive your gems. That happened to me before and NCSoft told me “too bad”.

If you have an issue, please post your 12-digit incident number here so I can investigate. Otherwise, please remove this post, because I simply cannot believe that you were charged, bought gems, never received them, and didn’t get a refund.

At this point, the ball is in your court. I’ll help, if I’m able, or you can help us by removing a post that is not factual.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

I myself am finding using the gem store a huge hassle.

Tell me what the problems are, so we can look into them. If you’ve submitted a ticket, it would help to have that incident number so I can get context about your concerns.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

Hope this is the right section __

Hi there , so I recently tried (like15min ago) to purchase some gems. I had paid off my credit card on Friday but I guess it hadn’t been processed yet. So I was wondering after I tried to purchase gems if I was going to be charged at all, it said to contact customer service to confirm my identity, but I have yet to do that. So yea, just wanna know if I’m going to be charged

Thanks!

You wouldn’t be charged until we could process the purchase. If you have concerns, go ahead and submit a ticket, and naturally if you are charged and don’t receive the gems we’ll want to hear from you so we can make it right.