• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagAccounts ban/suspended waiting 5 days laterSource
Warpus.9153
Target Source
#1 -

Can some one please move things along…on the 22nd we used the support option and submitted tickets and its still not fixed/updated.

Here is what happened:

I bought 4 Guild Wars 2 games, 1 for me, 1 for my oldest son, 1 for my younger son, and one for a friend out of state. I used 2 credit cards and seems after a month of us 4 playing 2 got banned/suspended and I was refunded the money for the game. It also seems that the 2 that got banned/suspended were the 2nd purchases on each credit card. Neither one had an offensive name nor offended anyone as we mostly only team together and don’t join pugs. Can you please speed things up in getting this resolved, we just want to get back to playing the game. I know my son and friend submitted tickets on this and so did I since it involved my credit cards. My incident number is:

[Incident: 121123-001923]

And i’m also sure that i’m probably not suppose to post this on the boards but hoping to get the attention of someone that can move things along abit. Thanks

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

Can some one please move things along…on the 22nd we used the support option and submitted tickets and its still not fixed/updated.

Here is what happened:

I bought 4 Guild Wars 2 games, 1 for me, 1 for my oldest son, 1 for my younger son, and one for a friend out of state. I used 2 credit cards and seems after a month of us 4 playing 2 got banned/suspended and I was refunded the money for the game. It also seems that the 2 that got banned/suspended were the 2nd purchases on each credit card. Neither one had an offensive name nor offended anyone as we mostly only team together and don’t join pugs. Can you please speed things up in getting this resolved, we just want to get back to playing the game. I know my son and friend submitted tickets on this and so did I since it involved my credit cards. My incident number is:

[Incident: 121123-001923]

And i’m also sure that i’m probably not suppose to post this on the boards but hoping to get the attention of someone that can move things along abit. Thanks

This is an unusual situation, and we’re looking into it. While we do take care in dealing with fraud or even potential fraud, and of course if there are charge-backs the account is closed, this doesn’t seem to fit either profile.

I hope to have an answer for you today. Please note that really, an issue of 3 days or more should be in this thread. I’m going to leave this here for now, but please check that thread if you don’t see it, because I may merge it into the “3 Days and Older” thread for housekeeping purposes.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

The agent I asked about this responded immediately and I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that someone messed up, and we’re very sorry for that. The good news is we’re going to right that wrong and make it possible for these accounts to be re-established. What that should mean is that you acquire a new serial code (with the money that was refunded) and you can pop back into the game.

Please update me in the “Three Days and Older” thread if you still need help after you hear from the agent today.