• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagHacked and MovedSource
cjalw.8310
Target Source
#1 -

My account was hacked while i was away doing steam sale stuff, i have already gone thru account recovery changing both my GW and Email passwords.
The hacker moved me to a Different world, I am worried that when the three days left before i can move is Up.
I will not be able to Return to my original world Tarnished coast.

The sever list says FULL, all of my RL Friends & guildies are on tarnished coast.

I beg humbly of the mods to Please move me back to TC So i may continue to Enjoy this great game with those who help make it so.

Edit Also trying to load my character on the Current sever, The person left me in Malchor’s Leap it Causes My game to crash. If i could be placed in Loins arch that would be Most Appreciated

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

My account was hacked while i was away doing steam sale stuff, i have already gone thru account recovery changing both my GW and Email passwords.
The hacker moved me to a Different world, I am worried that when the three days left before i can move is Up.
I will not be able to Return to my original world Tarnished coast.

The sever list says FULL, all of my RL Friends & guildies are on tarnished coast.

I beg humbly of the mods to Please move me back to TC So i may continue to Enjoy this great game with those who help make it so.

Edit Also trying to load my character on the Current sever, The person left me in Malchor’s Leap it Causes My game to crash. If i could be placed in Loins arch that would be Most Appreciated

I’m sorry that happened to you. The situation that causes crashing on a certain map where the hacker left the character sounds like a Technical Support issue, so please mention that in your ticket and asked to be routed to them if the agent cannot help you directly.

You can of course ask about the server transfer in your ticket as well.