• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagAccount suspendedSource
milleeer.9526
Target Source
#1 -

Hey guys, ive posted a support ticket on this but ive had little luck thus far.

Basically when guild wars stopped selling their keys temporarily on their website and i was unable to buy a copy from the store i work in, my friend found a place to buy keys online, so i gave him the money and let him get on with it. I realise this may have been stupid but i was desperate to get the game, anyway he got me a key and all was well.

Yesterday i attempted to log in and recieved the: Your guild wars 2 account has been suspended for an account issue. Please contact Support for information.

He (my friend) had the same issue about a week ago and was banned because the key was bought using falsified information or something.

My local GAME store had some more keys back in stock, so when i couldnt access the game i figured this was the same issue i had, and i bought a brand new one today (28th nov) and applied it to my account. I figured this would solve the issue however i am still suspended and have been unable to play all day!

Could do with some advice here, have i spent another £40 on a safe and legit guild wars 2 key for my account to still be screwed?

I dont even mind starting again from scratch if i really i have to, i just want to play again!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

I encourage you to contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you.

For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

Great! Thanks for letting us know.