• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagMy friend accidentally moved off the serverSource
Aomber.5638
Target Source
#1 -

Don’t ask how, but my friend plays with me on Stormbluff Isle (a full server) and accidentally transferred off the server. Now she’s stuck because the transfer has a 7 day cooldown. The weird thing is, shouldn’t it have charged her gems to transfer? She’s never charged gems to her account before so I don’t understand why it let her transfer off in the first place.

Anyway, she submitted a ticket but the dude basically said they cannot transfer her off while she’s on cooldown, and told her how to transfer once it’s finished. But he didn’t suggest it would be free.

So what I’m asking is, what’s the deal here? Is she going to be able to transfer back here for free once the cooldown is off or is she screwed and it’s going to cost her this time?

Thanks in advance.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

Sorry that this happened, but we’re unable to move her character. The good news, though, is that there is no cost for moving, once the one-week “cool down” period ends.

It’s true that there will be a cost in gems to move worlds at some point, but that’s not in yet, so she can rejoin your world for free in a few days.