• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagArah path 3 boss 1Source
Okamy.8235
Target Source
#1 -

Hi,

Atm, it’s almost impossible to find a group for Arah since everyone just want to run the first boss of the third path. You can do this in 4-7 min an get a lot of silver (30+), chance to loot gold/exo and karma.

I completely understand why you added some loot to bosses in dungeon and i completely agree with this, but you have been to far with this. The reward is way too much for the time/difficulty involved. Reward should be progressive : little reward for the first boss, bigger for the second one (not the one standing a 1 feet of the first obvisouly), even bigger for the third, etc. With that system reward, these fast run would be pointless and full run would grant much more reward.

It’s almost impossible to get a group because of this, and it’s really annoying.

Thanks for reading.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#28 -

Wish you’d ban for exploits as well and you wouldn’t have to fix stuff like this.

We do ban exploiters of these things if they are really abusive. We can track what players do, so we can see who is abusing something. Most of the time ‘people’ who get banned end up actually being bots, which is why you don’t hear so much grief about it.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#30 -

I’m locking this topic and alerting mods.