• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagBroken events in Arah Explorable DungeonSource
ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1 -

Hey folks,

Can you please post here about broken events in the Arah dungeon? I’ve been fixing bugs all around the dungeons, but I’d like to take a moment to focus on Arah.
I’m not asking about events that are too hard that your group spends an hour on. I’m more concerned about things like the following: The NPC dies as the event ends and then the door doesn’t open because she doesn’t say her lines.

I have a few bugs to fix for the dungeon on my plate already, but I would like to know about the issues you run into as well to see which ones overlap, and which ones I simply don’t know about.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

posting from a PM:

The door in path 2 will sometimes not open. The one before lupicus, I believe? I’m not sure if this one is fixed but it’s one of the ones I’ve been told about. Path one’s door bugs and players must shadowstep through the wall if the NPC dies to get the reward. Path four’s final boss sometimes won’t start, either. Finally, path four’s sparks during the dwayna fight will kind of just hang around randomly instead of going into their cells, and there are people who have been petrified and stay petrified despite having a tear used on them.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#51 -

Thanks for your reports everyone. I’ve made sure our QA team has been watching this thread closely and working to replicate the issues you are bringing up. I greatly appreciate you all taking the time to put these issues down.