• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagSuspended Both Game & Forum AccountSource
Syreline.7956
Target Source
#1 -

I’m borrowing my friend ID to post this, i don’t know why GW2 Team suspend both game and forum account if there’s a thread that allow you to escalate ticket after 3 days for suspended/terminated/blocked ID. It’s very annoying. I also saw some people who also need to borrow friends account to get his/her ticket through.

I don’t know if this only happen to some people out there, but asking my friend everytime i need to post or update ticket is just strange enough (i never find something like this since playing MMO).

Lastly, maybe GW2 Team want us communicating our problem through support section only. But now i feel that support section only for tracking ticket status and all stuff was brought to the forum.

Acccount: BlackDiamond.8140
Ticket: 121128-000047

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

I’m borrowing my friend ID to post this, i don’t know why GW2 Team suspend both game and forum account if there’s a thread that allow you to escalate ticket after 3 days for suspended/terminated/blocked ID. It’s very annoying. I also saw some people who also need to borrow friends account to get his/her ticket through.

I don’t know if this only happen to some people out there, but asking my friend everytime i need to post or update ticket is just strange enough (i never find something like this since playing MMO).

Lastly, maybe GW2 Team want us communicating our problem through support section only. But now i feel that support section only for tracking ticket status and all stuff was brought to the forum.

Acccount: BlackDiamond.8140
Ticket: 121128-000047

Please allow the team to review this. If you still need help after three days — it is only two days old now — then post in the Tickets for Review thread.