• Curse Sites
Help
Regional Flagrefund trickerySource
Michael.6849
Target Source
#1 -

So after that whole ascended debacle I demanded a refund, I know some of you won’t agree with this, but it’s the principle of the matter, I even waited a couple of days (in vane) for an explanation as I was still within the 6 month period, so eventually I sent support a mail on the 17th demanding a refund, I purchased my first copy the 21st of may.

Of course they hassled me with a couple of “are you sure” mails and if I wanted to close both my accounts, so eventually I get a positive answer for both the credit card bought account and the one I purchased with paypal earlier:

“We have also processed a refund for order number 26608813. A €54.99 credit has been applied to your PayPal® account and should appear within the next 2-3 business days.”

So, couple of days later, no money, no word from Anet, I mail them to ask if they could look into it and they have the brass little cats to write me this:

“Thank you for contacting us back.
Unfortunately PayPal® will not accept refunds over 180 days. Your order 26608813 was purchased on May 21, 2012 and as such falls outside of the return window.
I am sorry but we are unable to refund this purchase.”

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#46 -

Hello everybody,
this thread has derailed quite a bit. Also, the main issue (refund) is rather off-topic in this sub-forum so, it will be locked.
Thanks for understanding.