• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagAny word on a Dungeon Group Finder system?Source
DominatorIV.2847
Target Source
#1 -

I would like to know as it is a pain trying to find a fractals group, and it would help reduce spam from areas that have dungeons. It would allow players to go and do stuff while waiting for a group instead of typing LFG ____ every 30 seconds.

Edit: Got a reply from a red

The GW2LFG site listed above is a handy tool, but we are working on something internally to improve and upgrade our group tool.

Edit: and here is another

the problem with rough estimates is that if I gave a date, that’s /the/ date everyone will expect it. Then, if it’s not ready, people get upset with us. It’s just best to say “we’re on it!” and try to get it out as quick as we can, with as much awesome functionality as we can

but.. to evoke Colin Johandsome: “When it’s ready.”

Don’t know about anyone else but knowing that Anet is working on making it easier to find groups is a big relief. Keep up the awesome work Anet.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#15 -

The GW2LFG site listed above is a handy tool, but we are working on something internally to improve and upgrade our group tool.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#21 -

the problem with rough estimates is that if I gave a date, that’s /the/ date everyone will expect it. Then, if it’s not ready, people get upset with us. It’s just best to say “we’re on it!” and try to get it out as quick as we can, with as much awesome functionality as we can

but.. to evoke Colin Johandsome: “When it’s ready.”