• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagIs reporting someone without chatlog "safe"?Source
Apoq.6152
Target Source
#1 -

Hi,

I currently had an uncomfortable experience with some players in Fotm.

Long story short; their strategy didnt work 5 times, we tried mine and it worked from the spot – they kept argueing and one insisted that this would work everytime but bcs of me -for whatever reason- it didnt…

At the end of the run I could only read smth about “you […] bad player […] noob […]” before I got kicked. So this one player wrote a long text to insult me and kicked me instantly with his guild mates and I couldnt even read it properly -.-" . Chatlog was gone (thats why I cant remember much except those keywords above) and now I was wondering:

Is it safe to report someone for insulting when I can not provide a chatlog?

Bcs there is a nice red text when you want to report someone, telling you that your account can get suspended for false reports and that those reports are reviewed by GMs on the basis of the chatlog.
I would like to have an answer before I have to explain the account support that the chatlog which proves that someone insulted me disappeared bcs for some unknown reason the whole teamchat gets erased when u leave or get kicked from the party.

Thx in advance

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

Hi,

I currently had an uncomfortable experience with some players in Fotm.

Long story short; their strategy didnt work 5 times, we tried mine and it worked from the spot – they kept argueing and one insisted that this would work everytime but bcs of me -for whatever reason- it didnt…

At the end of the run I could only read smth about “you […] bad player […] noob […]” before I got kicked. So this one player wrote a long text to insult me and kicked me instantly with his guild mates and I couldnt even read it properly -.-" . Chatlog was gone (thats why I cant remember much except those keywords above) and now I was wondering:

Is it safe to report someone for insulting when I can not provide a chatlog?

Bcs there is a nice red text when you want to report someone, telling you that your account can get suspended for false reports and that those reports are reviewed by GMs on the basis of the chatlog.
I would like to have an answer before I have to explain the account support that the chatlog which proves that someone insulted me disappeared bcs for some unknown reason the whole teamchat gets erased when u leave or get kicked from the party.

Thx in advance

We have detailed game logs, and if you really feel that the incident involved behavior beyond the acceptable, you may report, giving the date, time, time zone, and the game world, plus your character or log-in name and the name of the infractor so that the team can research the incident.