• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagAC path 2 (Detha’s Path) not fixedSource
PainShot.7154
Target Source
#1 -

Changelog from 10 minutes ago:
“Detha’s Path: Fixed a problem with Detha’s script where she would sometimes not start the event to fix the cannons.”

Well, sry ANet, but detha is STILL BUGUED. Why the hell you say you fix something that still broken? No problem if you dont want to fix it, but dont lie the players…

In other news, Ascalonian Catacombs have a new wonderfull waypoint who send you out of the map. I know you want to extend the explorable zone, but this is too much. At least put some paint in this “new zone” because its to grey…

I can put some pics but… why bother? I am very angry at the moment.

I still love you ANet, just please stop doing this. My love have a limit >_>

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1 -

Could you please describe what happened when it failed? Could you describe the moments leading up to it in detail please so I can try to diagnose what happened?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#20 -

Oni, thank you very much for that description and your thoughts. I will get our QA to try that a few times, and I’ll look into Detha’s scripting to try and see if there are any disconnects there.

The reason this bug still exists is because we can’t reliably replicate it, so we can’t assuredly develop a fix for it. For this last patch I took a look at some of her scripting and a few interlocking parts in that area, and found a couple gaps to close off. Without knowing exactly how to reproduce the bug though, I am shooting at the dark for fixes and just hoping I hit what the main issue causing problems are. Good descriptive posts like Oni’s above are a great way to help us.
If you run into a bug, write up a post/ticket about it with good description of what is going on. It helps us greatly when you explain what you are doing when the bug happens.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#23 -

erreday I’m checkin’ my PMs, and I don’t recall that one. I’ll go scour through my PMs to see if I can find it though. Sorry I missed it!