• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagPath 3 CoE. Evolved Destroyer.Source
sinistrial.4283
Target Source
#1 -

So this fight has turned into a easy long an boring fight to a hard , long boring fight. What was your reasoning in increasing the range on the destroyer? Prior to the change we had 2 ranged sit outside of his shield while 3 hit the Cryo-lasers. Now it is much harder to do because of the attacks that he does. I’m all for challenge in a boss fight, but this is just ridiculous.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#33 -

the reason I had to increase his range was due to an exploit players could take advantage of to afk during the fight with auto attack on and easily win it.

As for his health, he already has half the normal health of other legendary creatures, and his toughness is scaled down as well. I don’t imagine I will lower his health down any further since I have watched groups kill him in just 2 tries.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#36 -

well, the shield is down for a total of 17 seconds, so it took them about 34 seconds of the shield being down, plus another 30-40 seconds working with the lasers.

2 tries meaning they only had to bring the shield down twice.

@ omgwtflolbll (funny name btw)
Yeah, you’re fairly correct about that. If I’m running with my dungeon group I go full glass cannon, but with pugs or unfamiliar people I tend to run a toughness spec. If you are good enough, and your group has good synergy, you don’t need all that defense, and you can play a bit riskier.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#40 -

I did not change his HP in this last patch. I was just stating what his HP has always been.