• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagAll phantasms now utterly broken.Source
Sunreva.8714
Target Source
#1 -

The 12/3 patch has now resulted in all phantasms waiting 1-2 seconds before initiating their attacks.

The class is virtually unplayable at this point, I was still managing with the GS despite the iZerk bug, but now it waits a full 1-2 seconds BEFORE initiating its attack and doing 1/3rd the damage it used to do.

PLEASE FIX THE MESMER.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#46 -

It has always had a delay, I am investigating if the delay somehow got changed. If someone has good raw data on the old damage of berserker vs the new damage that will also help me track down where that change came from and fix it.

Thanks,

Jon

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#61 -

Ok so its sounds like you could counter the summon delay by having a subset of traits. So we fixed a bug that lets all those triats work together but that also makes them not able to exploit the delay anymore. Since it seems like they were working and mostly balanced without the delay I am going to go ahead and reduce the delay on this stuff to .25 seconds. I just tested it at 0 seconds and that breaks some other things so I think .25 is the best compromise.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#62 -

Now if only I could figure out the berserker dmg thing… Worst case scenario I will just try and readjust the numbers based on the new functionality but that is harder because I don’t have the old data. For what it is worth it was not the bladetrail change that messed with this because we locally reverted that and this berserker issue still persisted.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#77 -

So studying it here empirically we think berserker is just missing and not less damage, but that duelist was actually impacted by the “bladetrail” bug fix. I will try and up the duelist damage and I will try and track down why berserker is not always hitting.