• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagAbility Delay in GW2 aswellSource
leviathan.2934
Target Source
#1 -

I left star wars the old republic due to the insane ability delay I was getting in the game. I came here to GW2 and the first 2 days were awsome, no issues. Then ability delay started to creep up on me again. Now it’s standard in the game.

My question to me is an honest one if any devs can take their precious time to answer. Why am I getting ability delay in different online games. My computer is fine. My internet is fine. I’m fine. So what’s the dealla yo?

This issue gave me so much greif for 1 month total. I totally checked every angle from ISP to hackers and I’ve come up with the only credible solution.

It is the game itself. Why? I’m not sure and honestly don’t want to know.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Hi Leviathan – Have you tried different connection methods or systems to see if you still experience this ability delay?

Additionally, I’d like to collect a Game Advisor report so I can look into why you might be experiencing this issue. You can download the Game Advisor application at the link below:

http://us.ncsoft.com/gameadvisor/

Please note that you will be automatically prompted to install Game Advisor upon clicking the link. Once you’ve generated the report, you can attach it to this thread by clicking “More posting & formatting options…”