• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagBots in WvW?Source
Tatva.3708
Target Source
#1 -

This topic is to discuss the posibility of bots being used in wvw.

Why I say this? Because I have seen bots in wvw and in pve. I have seen bots running around centaur zone once and again. How do I know they are bots? 1- they didnt answer our salutations. 2 – They did the same thing over and over again. 3 – they did it for hours.
I also have seen bots farming certain spots of Orr.

So, now that we stablished the posibility of having bots in wvw… The main problem I see here is about those servers that run hug zergs everywhere at everytime… I mean, they dont sleep, they dont eat, they are huge zergs everywhere at everytime. So there is a posibility that they are running bots? ArenaNet should investigate this.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

If you see a bot anywhere in the game the best possible thing you can do is report it using the in-game report feature. Reporting bots gets them into our system and helps us not only to find and ban them, but also to learn how to better detect them automatically.

So, if you see bots please report them!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#11 -

Habib,

How should we classify people who are using teleport/flying hacks? There doesn’t seem to be a proper classification to report them under.

For now you can mark them as “Scamming”. Our security folks assure me they’ll see the report regardless of how it’s marked. Still, we should have an appropriate option in that list. I’ll raise the issue with the appropriate folks about getting an “Exploiting” option added.