• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagThank you!Source
Archone.7452
Target Source
#1 -

I was one of the people who logged into the Karka event and crashed right before the ancient Karka boss thing died. So I never got my items. I submitted a ticket, posted here on the forums, and waited.

…Today I log in and there’s an Ancient Karka Box in my mail inbox. I open it up and find my inventory filled up with yellows and oranges. That really made my day, and I wanted to say so here, publicly, because it seems to be so rare that the GW2 devs get thanked for their efforts.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

I was one of the people who logged into the Karka event and crashed right before the ancient Karka boss thing died. So I never got my items. I submitted a ticket, posted here on the forums, and waited.

…Today I log in and there’s an Ancient Karka Box in my mail inbox. I open it up and find my inventory filled up with yellows and oranges. That really made my day, and I wanted to say so here, publicly, because it seems to be so rare that the GW2 devs get thanked for their efforts.

How absolutely wonderful for you to post this, and I’ll be sure the devs see your comments. We’re glad to be able to make the situation right for you, and appreciate the time that you and other players waited while we got this all aligned.

Thanks for the thoughtfulness of your post!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

Thanks, Nalora. (Love your sense of humor. )

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#11 -

The script has been run, but I suggest you wait until tomorrow before contact Support, in the event you qualified for a chest but did not receive one.

Thanks for your patience with all this.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#14 -

Thanks so much for your kind words! They mean a lot to all of us.