• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagSheathed pistols/daggers/etc on Medium Armor.Source
Ranulf.9285
Target Source
#1 -

Now, this is my first time using this forum, so I’d like to start off by apologizing if this thread is in the completely wrong place.

As for the topic itself, I recently noticed on my thief, who uses dual wield pistols and dual daggers, that said weapons float away from her body now, as opposed to being relatively attached to her. After some experimenting, I found out that it’s the leather coat she’s wearing that makes this happen, but I distinctly remember this not being a problem earlier.

I’m led to believe that a recent game update caused this to happen, and was wondering if it’s possible at all for the pistols to return to their old positions with the leather coat equipped, as opposed to floating away from the player model. I know this is nit-picky, but it’s the details like that which I tend to notice most often. :P

Hopin’ this gets “fixed” soon, but if not… C’est la vie, I guess. Post if you agree with me, or if you don’t, either way is fine!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

Now, this is my first time using this forum, so I’d like to start off by apologizing if this thread is in the completely wrong place.

As for the topic itself, I recently noticed on my thief, who uses dual wield pistols and dual daggers, that said weapons float away from her body now, as opposed to being relatively attached to her. After some experimenting, I found out that it’s the leather coat she’s wearing that makes this happen, but I distinctly remember this not being a problem earlier.

I’m led to believe that a recent game update caused this to happen, and was wondering if it’s possible at all for the pistols to return to their old positions with the leather coat equipped, as opposed to floating away from the player model. I know this is nit-picky, but it’s the details like that which I tend to notice most often. :P

Hopin’ this gets “fixed” soon, but if not… C’est la vie, I guess. Post if you agree with me, or if you don’t, either way is fine!

Welcome to the forums! We do have a thread for issues relating to weapons and armors, so please post there with more information. Thank you!

This thread will now be closed.