• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagConfused and FrustratedSource
MercuryCocktail.9641
Target Source
#1 -

So my mom bought this game for me originally on 12/1/12 (“see this post for more details” https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/account/Acct-issue-with-game-bought-for-others/first#post940428) and yesterday posted in the over 3 day forum because I couldn’t get into the forums. (currently on page 58).

This morning when I got up my support ticket was closed (ticket number 121205-000371) but with no updated information on the ticket and no email saying anything so I figured all was well and that it was just going to be a bit before I got an email. I added my new account retail code and the website took it with no problem and yet my account is still locked. (though it now lets me on the forums)

My finals are over and all I want to do is play, but there doesn’t seem to be anything going on to let us know what we need to do. Do I need another ticket since this one is closed and I don’t see how to re-open it? Do we just wait and see? Seriously would appreciate some help here.

Edited to Add: Also it seems to have changed the last four from 9640 to 9641 I don’t know why but figured I should mention it.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

We’ll look into that for you.