• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagHonor of the Waves exp needs to be fixedSource
Hanata.3098
Target Source
#1 -

I just recently started doing HOTW and my PUGs showed me so many exploits with this dungeon that I was amazed it hasn’t been fixed yet.

No, I’m not referring to the Path 3 > then killing path 2 boss.

I’m referring to entering any Path > jumping over the wall into the water after clearing first 4 mobs > then triggering CS for path 2 boss > aggro him > drag him in between water/land and kill him without him attacking you back.

Or alternatively, you can jump over the wall, through the water and then go straight on TOP of boss 3 and range him to death (from outside of water) without any fear of retaliation.

Please fix this. I’m not a saint. I like to save time as much as the next person but these seem way too.. bad.. not to mention.

Attached pic is of us attacking 3rd path boss from above.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

We’ve actually been aware of this issue previously, but thank you very much for posting it. If you would rather not deal with trolls blasting you in the future for helping devs, please feel free to PM me these things and I will look into them.

Perfection, your post is neither helpful nor constructive. We’re aware of bugs and issues in the game, and we’re fixing them as fast as we can. Just because there’s a forum post about something doesn’t mean we drop everything to fix it. Every bug is given a priority, and it gets put in line with all the other bugs of that priority.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#10 -

Are you aware that with a mesmer(blink +portal), you can do the last boss from path 1 in path 3(maybe even in 2, but I’ve never done 2 because of exploits :/)?[/quote]

yes. The issue at hand is that players can exploit the map to get to each end boss without having to select a specific chain. Naturally we need to patch up the map exploits that allow players to do that, but also we need to make the bosses in each final encounter not capable of being fought unless certain conditions are met.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#20 -

We often see harassment towards players who report abuses and exploits here on the forums. For the most part I would rather people PM me about things so that they are protected from the trolls and exploiters who are upset, and they still do what they feel is right by reporting the issue.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#39 -

This thread is getting way off topic, so I’m going to lock it down.