• Curse Sites
Help
Regional Flag[BUG] Through the Looking GlassSource
TaggSilar.6475
Target Source
#1 -

Playing on a level 78 sylvari thief. I’m having an issue where when I start the mission, I run forward a few steps and a cutscene where I talk to Trahearne, Carys, and Tegwin starts (at least I think those are the ones in it, I haven’t watched it all the way through recently.). After that cutscene, it immediately launches into a second one where there is dialogue on the bottom from the Eye of Zhaitan and Trahearne where the Eye of Zhaitan is supposed to appear and start bringing out risen (however I can’t see the eye in the cutscene, almost like it never shows up.

However after the cutscene ends, I can’t go any further in the mission. theres no fight with the risen and my mission objective is stuck at Take cover until Trahearne signals the attack.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

That’s a known bug, I’m not sure where the original thread is. It will be fixed in the next major content update (Wintersday.)

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

Yes, the bug only happens if the story owner is a sylvari who completed the “mirror” storyline. Other players are unaffected.