• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagBUG - Golem Positioning SystemSource
Dawning.1340
Target Source
#1 -

So I just started playing and my storyline is completely bugged. I’m doing the Golem Positioning System for Asura. I know how to do it, it’s the simple Simon Says, panel shoots lightning, you click, follow the pattern, I get it. Only, it doesn’t work. The very first panle to shoot goes off, I run over to click it and the dude says “No No No…”. So I reset it, log out, log in, exit, restart and I get the same thing. Over and over. I can’t complete the level 4 storyline….GG Anet.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

I haven’t had an issue with this story step, so without seeing exactly what you’re doing I can’t offer any advice. I’m 99% certain it’s not bugged, though.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

I just looked at this story step and didn’t see any issues. If I’m reading your post correctly, you can’t see any of the effects when the consoles fire. What do you mean by “I see one, but never two”? Do some of the effects appear? What happens if you use the center console first?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#13 -

So, using the video as a guide, were you able to get past it? Occasionally (as in the video) the first step isn’t firing off, but I’ve never seen any others fail.