• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagBUG !!! FAIL !!! NO REWARD after last questSource
Anuxdei.2175
Target Source
#1 -

yes we all the time play together and did all quests together also we took all rewards till LAST REWARD , played and spare many times and kill zhaiathan then turn camp for victory we speak and watch movies than my friend take NOTHING because nothing happen on his screen after video there IS NO REWARD AFTER 1.5MONTH

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Is the final story step complete? Note that the Zhaitan dungeon “story mode” and the actual story step are different, so it’s possible you completed the dungeoun but not the story step.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand what you mean by “last quest on camp”. Did you complete the Arah dungeon story mode, or did you complete “Victory or Death” (the last story step)?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

Ah, ok, I asked the forum mods to move this to the dungeon forum then, since it’s not strictly a “story” issue. (Confusing, I know, but the story step and story mode of the dungeon are totally unrelated.)

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#9 -

Ok sorry now I’m totally confused. “Story mode” is usually used to referred to the dungeon, so I’ll ask again—did you complete “Victory or Death”? Do you have a current story step in the upper right corner?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#12 -

You can complete the story version of the dungeon before it’s your active story step, which doesn’t just finish your story. I’m not entirely sure how it works in co-op, but AFAIK you don’t get the reward until you get the “end of story step” splash screen, which might not trigger until you finish the celebration.