• Curse Sites
Help
Regional Flagneed help asap, am I being hacked???Source
dikkopdederde.9142
Target Source
#1 -

Greetings,

Today I noticed the following change, somehow this authorized network showed up in my authorized networks list. I HAVE NOT authorized that.

WA , US ( 66.162.136.20 )

66.162.136.0 – 66.162.136.255

I havent gotten login attempts yet.
I do have mobile authenticator enabled but im afraid that will not work since that unknown network somehow got authorized.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

I really encourage you to contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you. For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#8 -

We are looking into this, and thanks for the report!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#11 -

Update: This whole situation was a glitch in our system, and there was no account intrusion whatsoever. No one has accessed your account from that IP address.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#13 -

Update: This whole situation was a glitch in our system, and there was no account intrusion whatsoever. No one has accessed your account from that IP address.

That’s good to know. Will this entry get removed from our authorized network list then?

Yes. We are removing that IP, clearing up the list, and you can be assured there is no way that anyone will access your account.