• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagDeluxe Edition Blocked from Login?Source
tronik.9065
Target Source
#1 -

I purchased (gifted) a Deluxe Digital copy of GW2 to a friend “shane.7516” and he is receiving error 45:11:2:779 – That his account has been blocked due to unacceptable behaviour and to try again when the ban expires. He hasn’t even finished downloading the game to play and the message has popped up while its downloading. How can he have done something unacceptable behaviour wise? This was purchased a little under 2 hours ago, Just what is going on here? Why is there no support or billing number to call? I want this resolved immediately.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

That is most peculiar, and we definitely want to get him settled!

Because he ultimately will own the account, I suggest that he contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post.

However, because you purchased the account, there may be some concern about the validity of that purchase, why don’t you get me that 12-digit incident/ticket number so I can flag this with support? I am not at all sure why the error message would reference behavior, so that’s another bit of mystery here.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#12 -

This is resolved as of about 10 minutes ago.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#14 -

Gaile: No. “The credit card information you entered was invalid. Please try again.”
Same card. (actually, happens with ANY card I try now.)

I think having two tickets — one from you, one from your friend — has caused quite a bit of confusion. Let me look into this further.

Thank you for your patience!