• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagAny News on the Ranger Pet being FixedSource
Samitan.6192
Target Source
#1 -

Hi Jon, ArenaNet, Community,
Any news on fixes being made to the Ranger Pets?

As we all know there’s quite a bit wrong with them in terms of attacking while moving, survivability and responsiveness. I would of thought it would be on the top of the things to fix list for the ranger. Feedback would be most appreciated. Thanks

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

I made some changes to improve pets hitting moving targets in this upcoming build. I wouldn’t expect those changes to light the world on fire, but they have improved. There is more to be done in this area still but feedback on how much this upcoming change helped, once it is in, would be great.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#22 -

What about drake pets never using their abilities? (tail swipe, chomp)

I’ll take a look, but not for the 14th.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#24 -

I made some changes to improve pets hitting moving targets in this upcoming build. I wouldn’t expect those changes to light the world on fire, but they have improved. There is more to be done in this area still but feedback on how much this upcoming change helped, once it is in, would be great.

Jon, help me here, I don’t understand, “but they have improved”, specifically the “they”. What “they” are you talking about? “They” referring to “changes to improve pets hitting moving targets” If so, then how is a change being improved? OR is the “they” referring to the act of our pets hitting a moving target which has now by your reworking, have been improved? OR did you mean to finish that second sentence with the addition of " , but they have improved the hit %." ???

Any clarification here would be great.

Melee pets hitting moving targets.

Dog, wolf, fernhound, all bears, arctodus, murellow, all cats, pigs, boars, siamoths, all drakes, all moas…