• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagFresh 72 Hour Suspension for??Source
Dascher.1932
Target Source
#1 -

Your Guild Wars 2 Account suspended for abusing an in-game exploit in violation od the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct. Access will be restored in approximately 70 hour(s)

Ticket sent in asking “why”?

I am a clean player concerned about the state of the game. I have literally earned everything I have on my characters and have about 30 gold to my name. I am a master crafter which means I farm….ALOT…but I have NEVER botted. It just seems unreasonable to have my account suspended since I have done everything the way I am supposed to.

Any help would be appreciated.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

You have submitted a ticket to ask about this, and that’s good. There’s really no point in posting at this time; the team will answer you as quickly as possible.

The forums are designed for follow-ups (after three days in the specific thread) and for general questions of an account nature. But we specifically do not encourage a “submit-and-immediately-post” culture.

If you find you still need help after three days, feel free to post in the Tickets for Review thread, which is at the top of this Account Support sub-forum.