• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagTransfering Account OwnershipSource
lordozone.9167
Target Source
#1 -

Hey staff of the Greatest game of all time!

I was just wondering, but could I transfer my account to my stepson?

the reason I ask is I have very uncontrolled type 2 diabetes and am begining to have serious issues with it. Doctors are talking about me losing my feet soon and already my vision is leaving me. I might be good for a day or two, but I have other times where my vision is so bad due to my sugars I just cant see much of anything.

I was just wondering when I do lose my vision permanently,m can I give him my account?

thanks

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#12 -

Hey staff of the Greatest game of all time!

I was just wondering, but could I transfer my account to my stepson?

the reason I ask is I have very uncontrolled type 2 diabetes and am begining to have serious issues with it. Doctors are talking about me losing my feet soon and already my vision is leaving me. I might be good for a day or two, but I have other times where my vision is so bad due to my sugars I just cant see much of anything.

I was just wondering when I do lose my vision permanently,m can I give him my account?

thanks

I also have the same health issue. Can I transfer my account to someone else?

;) No, I’m just kidding. See how a transfer can be abused though? Selling accounts is a big no-no.

I’m sorry you have an illness and it must suck, but you can’t transfer accounts to people. It would be no different than selling your account. It would be cool if we could, but no. I am sorry.

I did some digging on this website and found this: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-content-terms-of-use/

Q: Can I resell, give away, or trade my Guild Wars or Guild Wars 2 account? Can I sell items on my account for real-world money or trade them for items in another game?
A: No. For further information, please see the Guild Wars User Agreement and Guild Wars 2 User Agreement.

Just, don’t tell anyone if you do it.

P.S. Go to a famous art museum and look at some pictures while you still have the chance. You won’t regret it.

On the other hand from https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-user-agreement/

“However, You may allow access to an Account to any family member who is living in Your household.”

I also am sorry to hear about your health issues, Lordozone, and I think the above reference may cover the situation nicely.