• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagScammedSource
maxsimus.6534
Target Source
#1 -

I Was Just Want Shield Skin And We Deal With 20 Gold . But He Scam Me . He Take 10 Gold First And Later Block Me …

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#9 -

Long story short: Selling high level weapons at wholesale price is how I make my living in this game. After trading my 200g Hammer “The Colossus” to what seemed to be a well mannered gentleman just a few minutes ago however (he was actually in a guild called Gentleman or something lol), he immideatley took the loot, switched to overflow server and blocked me…

The Trading Post was implemented primarily to offer an efficient, broad, and safe means of trading. One of the primary benefits of using the provided system is the protection of players from scams, cheats, and abuse.

Players may elect to use other means to trade, but doing so is risky, and we are not able to offer to resolve disagreements related to private arrangements.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#10 -

I Was Just Want Shield Skin And We Deal With 20 Gold . But He Scam Me . He Take 10 Gold First And Later Block Me …

Please use the Trading Post. It was designed expressly to protect players and prevent them from scams!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#12 -

The Trading Post was implemented primarily to offer an efficient, broad, and safe means of trading. One of the primary benefits of using the provided system is the protection of players from scams, cheats, and abuse.

Players may elect to use other means to trade, but doing so is risky, and we are not able to offer to resolve disagreements related to private arrangements.

Since I know player to player trading is excluded for some reason that has not ever been told to us, I’ll resist from asking questions about it.

That being said, what’s the point of reporting for scamming, then?

If we can establish enough details, we will take action on the account of the scammer. We will not get in the middle of the transaction by plucking off the item and giving it back to the other person involved in the private transaction.

Again, there is a very strong and solid reason for the development of the Trading Post, and all the issues mentioned in this thread can be addressed by using it.