• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagAnet Support staff is quick!Source
Smooth Penguin.5294
Target Source
#1 -

Wanted to share a feel good story, since there are still people who feel Anet doesn’t care about the players. My friend’s sister had her account hacked, and e-mailed Support for help. Within a couple of minutes she received a response from the Support Team, and had her account back within 30 minutes after back and forth confirmations.

The speed of the recovery isn’t the only thing that’s amazing. It’s the fact that it’s 1:30am Pacific time, and there’s someone working. If that doesn’t show how far game support has come, I don’t know what will.

Much love for Anet!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

Wanted to share a feel good story, since there are still people who feel Anet doesn’t care about the players. My friend’s sister had her account hacked, and e-mailed Support for help. Within a couple of minutes she received a response from the Support Team, and had her account back within 30 minutes after back and forth confirmations.

The speed of the recovery isn’t the only thing that’s amazing. It’s the fact that it’s 1:30am Pacific time, and there’s someone working. If that doesn’t show how far game support has come, I don’t know what will.

Much love for Anet!

Thank you for sharing this. I will pass it along to the team.