Regional FlagDungeon Patch Discussion 12/14Source
ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#1 -

Discuss the recent patch here.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

we really need the dc issue, fragmentation issue, and the overflow issue fixed in the near future.

I was hoping for more Arah bug fixes

We’re working very hard on all of these things. It’s a very complex issue, and I can promise you we making progress on all the things you mentioned.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#9 -

“Ascended Rings and Fractal Weapon Skin drop rates now increase appropriately with player scale.”

Can someone help me by explaining what this mean? Scale as in the character’s level. Scale as in the scale of FotM we’re doing.

You’re more bound to find those things based on the player’s fractal level.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#21 -

Has anyone else done Path 1 to HoTW?
Nothing was even wrong with this path…

The only things we did in HoTW is close off map exploit possibilities in this recent patch. We didn’t touch any of the bosses to my knowledge.

CoF path 1 is now impossible to complete. First off the stupid boss has 9,000,000,000 health to begin with. Took 20 minutes flat out to kill him.

We didn’t touch that boss in the last patch, and I beat him with a PuG this morning. It is not impossible. It can certainly take lots of time if you don’t kill the crystals he summons though.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#34 -

yet what’s this i see, Arah path 3 has new mobs spawning that were not mentioned in the patch notes, yet no increased rewards from the path itself.

I did add 4 veterans to path 3 at the start. Having to kill 4 veteran mobs isn’t such an endeavor as to give more rewards for doing it. Considering also the difference between say the Seer path and the Forgotten path, it’s still easier and faster while rewarding the same amount.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#35 -

@alucard

I don’t imagine you will get in trouble. I actually appreciate your thoughtful and constructive criticism.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#72 -

It’s been our policy not to mention exploit fixes/farm kills in patch notes. I’ll discuss more visibility with the people in charge of our patch notes in regard to those actions with dungeons.
We’re aware of the Aldus bug with the veteran mobs, and to my knowledge that is not intended.