• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagArah dungeon- seers path is impossible to finish.Source
Cows goes moo.5960
Target Source
#1 -

Not only is this dungeon long as hell, the High priestess of Dwayna fight is impossible. The sparks wont go into the circles. Instead, it keeps attacking nearby player minions instead of following you when you attack it. The healing regen on the boss is way too fast. Nice job Anet, I just wasted 4 hours only to face this cr*p.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#39 -

Our QA group was able to do this, but I have received many reports about her healing while stealthed being way too high. I’ll ask our QA to give it another pass with different characters/builds to see how they fare.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#197 -

Hey folks, here’s an update on the situation that you will soon see in an upcoming content patch:

I made it so that the sparks will better follow players. They will try to get closer to the player before using their skill, and their skill recharges faster, so they will spend less time standing around after using a skill. I also made them prefer player targets so that they won’t just attack a minion/pet/npc if a player is nearby.

While her healing is a factor, I felt the main problem was the spark behavior. The changes I described above make them better follow the player, which is in line with the mechanic of the fight.
I’ll be keeping an eye on it though.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#202 -

thanks rob, i think i’ll try it in the next days

it is not in yet. I was just updating this to let everyone know I have looked into it and done a modification. The next time there is a content patch you should see the changes.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#228 -

I don’t believe spark aggro behavior is all that needs to be fixed, though. Often multiple sparks appear in one circle and not all the circles that are occupied have sparks in them — this confuses groups where not everyone is aware which spots have been taken. And I don’t think this was intended.

I’m looking into this as well.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#240 -

For the bug I’m talking about see:Arah path 4 broken.

So any chances of a (quick)fix for this problem coming along the spark fix in the next patch?

I did find a scripting issue where if Randall died, resurrected, or was interacted with on his way to the bloodstone he could be broken. I fixed that and a bunch of other scripting issues involving events with the explorable dragon dungeon on all paths. I’m hoping that will resolve a lot of the issues players have been having when events break and don’t start throughout the dungeon.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#263 -

so there was a small patch yesterday, did this do live with that minor fixes or do you mean we will see it in the big January patch?

Big January patch should be the time you’ll see it.