• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagThe Steel Tide Bugged?Source
tianoa.5987
Target Source
#1 -

The level 80 mission called The Steel Tide (I’m 98% sure that’s the right name) for me is bugged to the point where I cannot play it. When you are suppose to use the tank to hold off the waves of Risen, the tank is unusable. Trying to aim causes the camera to freak out and I stop using the tank. Also, there seems to be lots of invisible walls around the tank that prevent my movement. And if Risen get too close to me (because I can’t aim the tank to halt their progression) they just fall over dead. Anyone else have this problem, or know of a solution to it?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#17 -

Only the respawning enemies in “The Battle of Claw Island” lost their loot. I’ve mentioned it before in another thread—I’ve alerted our programming peeps about this bug, since it doesn’t appear to be anything that I can fix on the content side. I do not have an ETA for when it will be fixed on Live.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#24 -

I’ve opened a bug in the tank issue (it’s a code bug so I can’t fix it myself) and as a quick fix, I reduced the number of giants you need to kill to progress the story step. Unfortunately, the next content update isn’t until the end of the month.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#39 -

As mentioned above, you can use the mortars to fight the giants during the large undead attack. You only need to kill 2-3 of them to proceed. As a workaround, I reduced the # required to progress while the tank turret gets fixed.