• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagGuild Wars 1 Account LinkingSource
Archie.2367
Target Source
#1 -

I have an account that says I am linked with my guild wars 1 account and they will both use the same information to access them and even shows my e-mail below with a happy little quaggen and a party blower. I thought that me and a friend would go back and look at earning some point in the HOM in order to get some of the skins available there, I personally never really got into GW1 but I thought it might be worth revisiting as I find there is a lack of good skins available in the game as is.

When I downloaded the GW1 client I have to say nothing was easy about logging in or even trying to salvage information which for me is long gone. Why have Anet made this so difficult to access, surely if it says my accounts are linked I should just be able to log in I don’t understand the problem and also why are all the automated retrieval methods non functional?

I know this is more a GW1 related question but I am more concerned that my GW2 account says 1 thing and the client says differently.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

It’s really pretty simple. Michael’s advice is accurate, and you can contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. They will be able to assist you. For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post.