• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagAccount Hacked.Source
TheLunaticDawn.8049
Target Source
#1 -

Ive been playing Guild Wars 2 for quite sometime now, having fun and doing all Quest and Side Quest having a fun time. Then suddenly i got an error that someone tried to login on my account while i was playing, i didn’t pay any notice to it cause it might be a server side error. But just recently when i tried to login to enjoy the game, it didn’t accept my password and it got me nervious. So i changed my password and when i got on, i got a mail from my guild telling me why i withdrawn all the guild fundings. I checked my backpack and all my christmas event items are gone (Only the account bound stayed, and items thats already bounded) checked my inventory in storage and everythings gone, all my gems are gone (Only 1 left) All my money is gone (Aka Gold, Silver, Copper) even the crafting materials are gone (The ones that are useful). I don’t know whats going on, cause my email is only MY use only no one else has access to it. And i never share any information about me online, and my password is anything but easy to crack. Can someone please tell me whats going on? I’m on the Ruins of Sornia (Is this right?) i sent a ticket to Arena, im gonna lose a few days of progress and the items i got during that time. I really really love this game, but things like this really kills my mood…

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

I’m so sorry this happened to you! Can you provide me with your 12-digit support incident/ticket number? I’d like to take a peek at this one. Thanks.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#8 -

Thank you for that information. I see that you created a ticket today, and it has been routed properly, so I believe a team member will get back with you quite soon. If you find you still need help after three days, feel free to post in the Tickets for Review thread, which is at the top of this Account Support sub-forum.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#73 -

As I have posted, I have asked the team to look into this matter and move forward on the restoration. It IS on the review list. With Christmas Eve and Christmas Day — and I’m keenly aware that you know the dates — the restorations seem a little backed up, but I wrote about yours last night, and I do believe it will happen soon. I am going to lock this thread because you’re in the right one — Tickets for Review — and this one isn’t necessary.

I will cross my fingers that my email is acted upon very swiftly!