• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagOk should I do thisSource
Sogekingu.8915
Target Source
#1 -

My dad purchased gw2 for 3 people in my house, the bank approved all 3 charges however ncsoft kicked one back and suspended his account. he was using a debit card as a cc. While purchasing these it wouldn’t all but 2 purchases per card so he use my moms card for the 3rd game. AAfter waiting forever and no response from customer support and my sister and I want him to play this with us, as we did wow and star wars he went and bought a retail copy which sucks dues to the fact he had the digital delux which he will lose now. My main question is should he add this code to his current account or should he just create a new account?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

First, if the charge was declined, then I imagine he was not charged for that third copy. That’s good, and as it should be. Now that he has a code, I’d imagine he would want to add it to the existing account if he has played on that account, or if it’s on an email address that he prefers to use. If he finds he cannot add a code to that account he can (1) set up a completely new account with the retail code or (2) contact Support by filing a ticket through the “Ask a Question” tab on that linked page. I feel sure they will be able to assist him. For tips on what information to provide in a ticket, please read this post.