• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagAccount got terminated & I'm innocentSource
MadVillain.8573
Target Source
#1 -

Hello GW2 team and community.
I purchased Guild Wars 2 a few days after launch. Because exams were at the time I could only play it for a very limited time. For a good month or so I didn’t touch the game sadly, but today I felt like playing it again.
So I updated and everything, attempt to login and WHAT?
“Your Guild Wars 2 account has been terminated for engaging in or assisting with gold item sales for real world money, which are in breach of the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct. This action is permanent”
Have I been played by someone? I’m completly innocent, and I’ve hardly played the game as statistics have probably shown. Essentially I’ve wasted $100 on a game I barely got to play, and now I can’t at all.
I would like you to look into this problem ASAP. My exams are all over and I’d really like to get back into the game.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#12 -

I would like you to look into this problem ASAP. My exams are all over and I’d really like to get back into the game.

I just checked the ticket, and it seems that you are good to go!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#13 -

I took out a ticket and this is my number: 121217-001098 but if theres anyone who got thier account back or can help me id appreciate it.

Players cannot assist you with retrieving your account. You did exactly the right thing to submit that ticket today, and I feel sure you will find it will be resolved within a few days.