• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagNo more 'preview' for all armor types?Source
Rarespawn.6028
Target Source
#1 -

I noticed the other day that while on my guardian, I could no longer ‘preview’ other pieces of light/medium armor on her, only heavy armor (which is what she wears).

Is there some kind of purpose to this, because it is annoying! I’ll pick up a decent piece of light armor in Fractals and I want to see what it looks like to see if I want to keep it for my elementalist, but I have to log into a character that wears light armor to be able to preview it.

I just want to see what the armor looks like, why do I have to log in and out every time I want to do this?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#7 -

Hey everyone. This is a fix that is working as intended. As these armor types were never designed to be worn together, it resulted in some graphic issues when previewing them.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#14 -

@Arimik, Generally aesthetic as far as I know. Like texture maps applying themselves in places they shouldn’t be, on armors you’re not previewing. As well as lots of clipping of course. I liked being able to see them too, but I can understand why that decision was made. If you have ideas or features you’d like to see I’d say post em on the suggestion forum. I can’t promise it would be implemented, but the more people who say they want something the better!