• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagGuild Bank RobbedSource
Niacin.4926
Target Source
#1 -

I know this issue has been answered before but I still hava question.

The guild I’m in(Army of Lightness [AoL]) has had it’s bank robbed by the Guild Lord who got his account hacked. The hacker(s) took anything that was worth anything out of the bank and now its all gone. Of course we just started a lottery in the guild so the bank was loaded with goodies.

So my question is.

Can’t Anet give things back since there is so roll back function yet? You have proof that the GL was hacked(he got his account back) and the Guild Bank Log can’t be manipulated and it shows that the GL’s account took stuff out of there, in the time frame that he was hacked.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

We are not able to offer replacement of stolen guild items. Account restorations are simply that: they restore an individual account to its previous state. The ability to restore a shared feature, such as the guild bank, is completely outside the functionality of the process of restoring an individual account.

We are looking into the possibility of having such a feature in the future, but it is not something that we can offer at this time.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

We are not able to offer replacement of stolen guild items. Account restorations are simply that: they restore an individual account to its previous state. The ability to restore a shared feature, such as the guild bank, is completely outside the functionality of the process of restoring an individual account.

We are looking into the possibility of having such a feature in the future, but it is not something that we can offer at this time.

How about adding a new feature that only the leaders can withdaw things from the Guild Bank? Also a PIN system? I know im asking for alot of things, cause i really love this game. I want my account fixed so i can enjoy it more, but im stuck waitting. After work i wait, i stand up and do my daily chores then i wait, i cant stand this anymore. Cause i enjoy the game so much, i miss my friends…

The guild leader already controls who can and cannot withdraw from the guild bank. It’s just the matter of unchecking a box. It’s been there since launch.

I think this is the answer, TheLunaticDawn. Just as they should take good care in selecting members, officers, and co-leaders, guild leaders also should take care in giving access to the bank and should probably not give it to any- and everyone. There are controls and preventative measures to prevent this sort of abuse, and as I mentioned, we’ll look at the possibility of more guild-related features in the future.