• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagThe "Rage Quit" penaltySource
Sajuuk.6420
Target Source
#1 -

Hello guys! Im here to point something out and ask if anyone else has had this issue.. we all know that from now on when ever you quit/log off in WvW while in combat u die and u still get the repair billz and the one who killed you gets loot bags. But! Today i DCed while in a Omega Golem.. and well yes it worked just like that.. i DCed the game thought i quit/loged off and the Omega Golem died… oh and yes i was NOT being attacked by any players.. i was in combat with the gate and the gate only… if any developer reads this could you look into it? I dont want to lose golems just because i DC while attacking a gate..

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

The behavior is correct in that your character was killed while in combat but the team talked it over and we’re not happy with the golem going away as a result. We’ll get a change into an upcoming build so that if you’re in a golem when you DC the golem itself won’t be destroyed but will instead be left behind as though you had exited it.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#15 -

The penalty shouldn’t apply when a queue pops – that’s a bug and we’ll get a fix into an upcoming build. Thanks for reporting it!