• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagA sincere Thank You!Source
sion.2603
Target Source
#1 -

A couple of hours ago wrongful action was taken against my account in which I was no longer allowed access to it – after submitting a ticket through the support “Ask a Question” website, I received a reply within a couple of hours with great follow up and quick remedy.

I’d like to extend a heartfelt thanks to those involved in helping me solve my account issue, it is very greatly appreciated!

I don’t know where else to go with this so I’m posting it here, hopefully people with similar experiences who go through the forums looking for answers will find it good to know about my story, and that while the support ticket site seems less direct than a phone service, it works.

Best Regards & Merry Christmas.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

A couple of hours ago wrongful action was taken against my account in which I was no longer allowed access to it – after submitting a ticket through the support “Ask a Question” website, I received a reply within a couple of hours with great follow up and quick remedy.

I’d like to extend a heartfelt thanks to those involved in helping me solve my account issue, it is very greatly appreciated!

I don’t know where else to go with this so I’m posting it here, hopefully people with similar experiences who go through the forums looking for answers will find it good to know about my story, and that while the support ticket site seems less direct than a phone service, it works.

Best Regards & Merry Christmas.

Thank you for your positive message. I’m so happy that things sorted out well for you, and quickly, too!