• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagMystic Forge Downgrade--Possible bug?Source
SirSpikeDeDraco.5308
Target Source
#1 -

I’m not even actually sure this is a bug or not, but considering this is the first time I’ve run into this(and no one seems to know), I’d rather ask.

Today, I’ve tried dropped a few dozen level 76 Masterwork swords in the Mystic Forge, and several times I’ve received blue items in return. To my knowledge, they are either supposed to stay green, or in some cases turn back as rares. Could I have confirmation on whether this downgrade is working as intended, or if it’s a bug?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

Thank you for the reports! We’re aware of these issues and working to fix them.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#10 -

We definitely want to fix any issues with the Mystic Forge, and we’re sorry to hear that some of you haven’t been getting items from certain recipes. From what I understand, part of what makes fixing these issues difficult is finding the recipes that are broken, as there are a very large number of possible combinations.

To help us identify the problematic recipes, please try to be as specific as possible when reporting recipes that don’t work. Example: saying that you put in four masterwork items and didn’t get anything back isn’t as helpful as saying that you put in four masterwork greatswords and didn’t get anything back, as the latter helps us focus in on a particular item type/recipe.

Thank you for your support in tracking these problems down!