• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagHackedSource
Twinkie.1748
Target Source
#1 -

I am not one to complain….or even post on the forums,but it has been 2 days since my account was hacked while i was playing Sunday,i was booted off several times with a msg “someone else has accessed your acct”…i logged back in and this happend several more times,before i realized what was happening….i quickly changed my PW….but it was to late …they had stripped my main toon of all her exotic gear and weaps and raided all my legendary matts that i had been farming as well as what lil gold i had saved up….i have a ticket submitted but have not heard anything as of yet…besides a auto reply.
I understand that it takes time and am willing to be patient with the process…but its over 2 days with no reply ….and it gets old playing an alt …where all the progress will be gone after the rollback.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Playing on an alt means an alternate account, not an alternate character, right? So your account is still closed while the team reviews the compromise and assesses if they can offer a restoration?

If that’s the case, I’d give them until tomorrow, and if you still have not heard back, please post in the Tickets for Review thread, which is at the top of this Account Support sub-forum.