• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagBotters and gold sellersSource
wildmanviper.4351
Target Source
#1 -

Just keep in mind that botters and gold sellers are easy to catch, but to collect data on a few and find out how they are doing it, then implementing a strategy to diffuse them, then execute is usually the plan of action they take. If they just banned without finding out what exploit they were using, they would be leaving the game open for the same exploit, but for other accounts that find out about it. Give it a week or so, then you will see them diminish. Ive reported a few and its taken about a week before they were no longer running around naked and teleporting and using their bear pet and wearing the same clothes in a congo line farming.

Boxer.5369
Target Source
#1 -

I’m wondering if there is in-game GM’s is on the maps because I’ve reported botters and gold scammers in these pass few days and it seems no one is reading these reports as it mentioned on the log on screen about the battle against the bots. I never seen a GM and I think this GM idea from the AreaNet team is nothing but lies.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#3 -

Believe me, we are keenly aware of these cheaters, and more and more of them are being permanently kicked to the… I mean “gently but permanently removed from the game.”

For more info, you might be interested in reading Mike Lewis’s article on The Wars Against Bots. Teleporting is tied to botting, and we’re quite focused on those players who are using the hack in addition to those who are botting to farm.