• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagHacked in time for ChristmasSource
SeedsOfYggdrasil.6315
Target Source
#1 -

Yeah, it looks like someone just bought themselves some gifts.

I just logged in for the first time since the fractals event last night, and found myself miles away from where I logged out last. I was in fireheart rise with an inventory full of junk, missing all my unique dungeon armor and my Ancient Karka Shell and more. They apparently left me 1g50s in my inventory so I could teleport out and check that, yes, they also cleaned out my personal bank.

This included some runes I was saving, ectoplasm, extra exotics, rare mats, and at least one rare shoulder skin I got from opening a black lion chest using real money.

I wanted to play the christmas event, but this whole affair has left me feeling like garbage. Is there any way that my stuff can be returned to me?

I went to the “Login Issues” in the Guild Wars support section, and filed the ticket “10548488” and would like to play with my brother as soon as possible! Thanks!

EDIT: Also, I just realized there are 3 “Authorized” locations in Korea and China that I can’t unauthorize. Can someone help me with that?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#5 -

I just had the same thing happen to me as well. Couldn’t log in and kept getting an error. I was even talking to people in mumble in my guild and they were pming the guy that was hacking my account. Sadly on the site it says there is a restoration, however the person ive been talking to via Email said “In regards to missing gold, characters and items, currently we are technically unable to provide restorations or any direct assistance with reclaiming what was lost.” I hope you are having better luck than i am

Hey, Fozgate — when were you given that answer? I’d love to get the ticket number so I can review that response. It sounds inaccurate to me!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#7 -

I went to the “Login Issues” in the Guild Wars support section, and filed the ticket “10548488” and would like to play with my brother as soon as possible! Thanks!

EDIT: Also, I just realized there are 3 “Authorized” locations in Korea and China that I can’t unauthorize. Can someone help me with that?

That number isn’t an accurate ticket number. Look for something like this: 12XXXX-XXXXXX.

Secondly, yes, Support can help you by removing the authorization of those unwanted locations, so be sure to mention that in your ticket.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#14 -

I just spoke with the CS Team Manager, and he confirmed we have people on deck for every day of the holidays. (Well, ok, I’m not sure about Christmas Day itself, but every other day for sure.) We will do our very best to get you back on your compromised account, or do resolve any other issues, as promptly as we can.