• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagTixx' present is no present at all?Source
Locce.8405
Target Source
#1 -

I just talked to Tixx about this present he wanted to give to me. He says he gave me one but actually he did not. Although I had plenty of space in my inventory I checked the chest next to him, the one that should give the present in case the inventory is full, except that the chest appears to be open and is unusable.
So, I guess I was not a good charr this year.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#10 -

We’re investigating this right now. Thanks for your patience!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#18 -

Did any of you already collect a present? You can’t get multiple presents by going to overflows, it’s limited to 1/day. I’m getting conflicting info on whether the Mists present is in addition to this, or counts as your 1/day present.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#45 -

I just hopped on my own character on Live, went to LA (an overflow, of course) and was able to get the item. So we’re still investigating!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#51 -

Oops, I was mistaken. It’s once, period, per account. Sorry for the confusion!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#83 -

A fix is in the works (it’s in testing now) but I don’t have an ETA for when it will hit the live servers.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#90 -

Just got mail. Thank you very much! You rock!
EDIT: Ummm, this looks like a simple Black Lion Chest which has little to do with the contents of Tixx’ present. Is that intentional?

Those are for a different issue. Glad you got your chest!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#208 -

If you did not receive Tixx’s present, please make sure that you have enough space in your inbox to receive mail — if you delete some older items, the letter should arrive. If you are still not receiving the letter, you can contact support by visiting https://en.support.guildwars2.com/ and they may be able to investigate your situation.

As this issue has other wise been resolved, this thread will now be closed.