• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagBroken mainSource
mickers.2715
Target Source
#1 -

Im having a really hard time loading LA on my ele main, all of my other alts load it fine but currently my ele seems to get stuck in limbo 90% of the time i try to log in. recently my guild chat has also become laggy not allowing me to see people online , switch between guilds or talk in guild chat.

My in game lag is fine though everything works when i want it to , Spvp and WvW are smooth.

i included a picture of the error i keep getting while trying to talk in guild, when this login error pops up i am still able to talk in map chat , walk around and use my skills fine.

ive tried disabling my fire wall, configuring it.
Changing all my settings to low on a alt to see if that helps LA load on my ele.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Hi mickers – I’d like for you to try clearing your DNS cache. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Press and hold the Windows key and press the R key. This should bring up the “Run” dialogue box.

2. In that box, type “cmd” without the quotes, and click the “OK” button. A DOS window should open.

3. Enter the following command below and press enter: ipconfig /flushdns

This should clear your DNS cache. You may need to perform this command a few times.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

Hi mickers – Glad to hear it!

And thanks for the warm wishes. Back at you!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

Hi mickers – Glad to hear it!

And thanks for the warm wishes – right back at you!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#6 -

Oh no – I’m sorry to hear that. That’s really odd. Are you connected to a router by chance? If so, do you encounter this issue if you bypass the router and connect directly to the modem?

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#9 -

If you guys are still experiencing this issue, the best way for us to collect information to determine whether or not this is an issue with the client is if you submit a ticket to our Technical Support department for further assistance.

As it stands we’ve received very few reports regarding this particular problem and so the more information that we can collect the more this will assist us in further investigating this issue.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#11 -

Hi there AvengerUK – What’s your ticket number?