• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagPlease help, graphics problem!Source
Rezz.8019
Target Source
#1 -

Ok so I followed your instructions on how to improve the frame rate of GW2, as it was quite low even tho I had the necessary requirements. And the problem was somewhat fixed indeed, thank you for that.
However, after downloading and installing new drivers for my graphics card, the one, maybe not big, but extremely annoying problem appeared. When I try to resize a window, any window, of an instant messaging program for example, it just gets completely choppy and slow and weird (I hope you know what I mean there). It’s like the graphics card doesn’t work for that one aspect lol, I don’t know how to explain it better.

Anyway, I know it’s not your job really do deal with that, but could you please give me some advice on how to fix this thing, it’s very annoying.

Thank you

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Hi Rezz – I’d like to collect a Game Advisor report so I can look into why you might be experiencing this issue. You can download the Game Advisor application at the link below:

http://us.ncsoft.com/gameadvisor/

Please note that you will be automatically prompted to install Game Advisor upon clicking the link. Once you’ve generated the report, you can attach it to this thread by clicking “More posting & formatting options…”

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#4 -

Hi Rezz – Thanks for the Game Advisor report! There seems to be some issues with the Nvidia 310.70 drivers and some players have had to rollback to previous versions in order to correct this issue.

Two things I did notice other than this: You do appear to be missing Service Pack 1. I would highly recommend installing this update. You can do so by clicking the “Start” button and typing “Windows Update” into the search field and installing all critical updates for Windows 7.

Aside from that it’s possible that your video card drivers may also be corrupt and so I’d recommend a clean installation of your video card drivers. If these suggestions don’t resolve the issue for you let me know and we can move on to the next step.