• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagGuesting: eta and specifics?Source
Vlawde.1895
Target Source
#1 -

I haven’t seen anything official but keep hearing guesting is coming. Has there been any official eta for this? And if/when it happens, will eu and na folks be able to play together?

We have a server wide guild of sorts, folks spread across all servers and players in an and eu, it was created this way…I was told, I haven’t been playing more than three or four weeks…because guesting was going to be part of the game

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#14 -

Guesting is still in the works, but I don’t have an ETA, and I don’t want to give any additional details when it isn’t implemented yet. It has not been forgotten, though!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#16 -

Pvp/WvW/guilds et al are all outside the area I deal with (I’m primarily a story content designer) so I can’t really provide any reasonable answers, sorry!

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#20 -

Unfortunately, that’s all I know right now. It’s on the to-do list, it’s being actively worked on, and will be added at some point. I don’t know when, and I don’t know how it will work across regions, or if there will be additional restrictions.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#22 -

As mentioned earlier in the thread multiple times, there is no additional information we can provide at this time. We will give details when we have that information to give. Thank you for your understanding.