• Curse Sites
Help
Regional FlagLauncher bugSource
josipva.3968
Target Source
#1 -

Hi. I’m having a problem with launching the game. Each time i run the game, launcher starts downloading about 10 megabytes. It never proceeds to patch the game when there’s no actual patch, it just does that downloading part before like in the picture.

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#2 -

Hi josipva – I’d like to collect a Game Advisor report so I can look into why you might be experiencing this issue. You can download the Game Advisor application at the link below:

http://us.ncsoft.com/gameadvisor/

Please note that you will be automatically prompted to install Game Advisor upon clicking the link. Once you’ve generated the report, you can attach it to this thread by clicking “More posting & formatting options…”

ArenaNet Poster
Target Source
#13 -

Hi josipva – Thanks for the Game Advisor report! Does the launcher start installing an additional 10 mb of data every time you open the client or are you getting stuck at this screen?

Additionally, I would suggest trying to disable your User Account Control. you can do so by following the steps below:

1. Go to the Search Charm and type “Change User Account Settings.”

2. In the console, change the notification setting slider down to “Never Notify.”

3. Click “OK” and launch Guild Wars 2 again.